We are happy to provide a receipt and the tax id number. Contact your tax professional regarding possible tax deductions in regards to your donation.
Support participation of competitive gymnastics and help make gymnastics more affordable and accessible for ALL through fundraising and direct donations to the All American Gymnastics Foundation, INC, a non for profit 501(c)(3).
- Support the participation of competitive gymnastics, assist with funding post season competition and equipment upgrades.
- Establishing scholarships and tuition assistance for the recreational level participation through competitive team.
- Making All American Gymnastics completely ADA in order to provide opportunities for all children to participate in AAG’s programs. This includes raising funds to make an accessible entrance into the facility.
2018-2019 Fundraising Sponsered by the All American Gymnastics Foundation, INC
CPK Restaurant Night-$184.53
Total Amount Raised as of 5/30/19: $11,547.74
2018-2019 Post Season Expenses
Level 8-10 Entries: $375.00
Xcel-Gold Entries: $450.00
Xcel-Platinum Entries: $375.00
Level 8-10 Regional Travel & Coaching Expense: $2274.70
Xcel Regional Travel & Coaching Expense: $1784.50
Equipment Purchases; $7721.00
Total Expenses as of 05/30/19: $13,378.20
Interim Board of Directors
2019-2020 Proposed Board of Directors
Upcoming Events and Proposed Events
Banner & Community Partnership Program
2020 Spring Mouse Races
St Louis Cardinals Game
Donate to the AAG Foundation, INC
Contact AAG Foundation: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Train Like a Ninja, Become an All American Super Ninja!
The class will focus on conditioning and agility training with the use of "Ninja Warrior" style Obstacle Courses, Flips, Runs and Spins, Vaults, Beam Jumps, Rope Swing, Rings, Falls, and Trampoline. All done with proper progression and matting.
Current obstacles and speciality equipment:
- 12. 9, 6 foot warped wall
- agility ladder
- ring challenge
- horizontal climbing wall
- monkey bar-stair challenge
- slack line
- hanging slack line
- 4 obstacle hanging challenge
- climbing rope
- slanted steps
- cargo net
- ninja obstacle challenge