Page Not Found | All American Gymnastics
- Summer Camp Discount for Class Participants
- AAG Night at the Ballpark | June 19, 2019 | 7:15pm
- USA Gymnastics Special Announcement Press Conference
On Tuesday, April 23 we are able to invite 3 gymnasts to join us at a press conference for USA Gymnastics! It will start promptly at 11 a.m. so we encourage you to arrive at Enterprise Center before then to get a good seat. (The first 3 that respond via Sign Up Genius will be selected: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080d44a4af2ba0f58-usagymnastics)
Please park on level 4 or 5 of the Kiel Center Garage, which is attached to Enterprise Center. Guest should enter through the suite level off the garage (in between the 4th and 5th floors) into the Bull & Bear hospitality area. Parking will be validated by arena staff members so please bring your ticket inside with you.
- Craig School: No Screens Week Playtime
You may sign the waiver in person at the event or to speed up the process you can do it in advance online.
- Thank You for Donating!
Thank You for Donating to All American Gymnastics Foundation, Inc and the Team Program!
We are happy to provide a receipt and the tax id number. Contact your tax professional regarding possible tax deductions in regards to your donation.
Please contact us at email@example.com.
- All American Gymnastics Team Fundraiser (2018)
- OGC Camp Raffle-2018
OCG Camp Raffle!
We're raffling a week of OGC Camp at All American Gymnastics.
The winner will receive a gift certificate for OGC Camp at All American Gymnastics the week of July 9th-13th--a $445 dollar value!
We'll draw the winning ticket on Saturday, June 16th.
All the proceeds from the raffle will go towards purchasing new equipment for the Team Gym.
You can purchase the tickets in the front office with cash or online through the paypal button below:
- All American Gymnastics Foundation, Inc
Support participation of competitive gymnastics and help make gymnastics more affordable and accessible for ALL through fundraising and direct donations to the All American Gymnastics Foundation, INC, a non for profit 501(c)(3).
- Support the participation of competitive gymnastics, assist with funding post season competition and equipment upgrades.
- Establishing scholarships and tuition assistance for the recreational level participation through competitive team.
- Making All American Gymnastics completely ADA in order to provide opportunities for all children to participate in AAG’s programs. This includes raising funds to make an accessible entrance into the facility.
All American Gymnastics Foundation, INC Fundraising 2018-2019
CPK Restaurant Night-$184.53
Total as of 4/15/19-$11,327.74
2018-2019 Post Season Expenses
Level 8-10 Entries: $375.00
Xcel-Gold Entries: $450.00
Xcel-Platinum Entries: $375.00
Level 8-10 Regional Travel & Coaching Expense: $1,846.74
Xcel Regional Travel & Coaching Expense: $2,384.56
Total as of 4/15/19: $5,431.30
Interim Board of Directors
2019-2020 Proposed Board of Directors
Upcoming Events and Proposed Events
Blue Iguana Car Wash Fundraiser-Month of May (use code 2496 at Page locations)
Spring Restaurant Night
Penny Wars (mid May)
Banner & Community Partnership Program
Trivia Night 2019 (currently looking for a location for late September/early October)
Donate to the AAG Foundation, INC
Contact AAG Foundation: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All American Super Ninjas
Train Like a Ninja, Become an All American Super Ninja!
The class will focus on conditioning and agility training with the use of "Ninja Warrior" style Obstacle Courses, Flips, Runs and Spins, Vaults, Beam Jumps, Rope Swing, Rings, Falls, and Trampoline. All done with proper progression and matting.
Current obstacles and speciality equipment:
- 9 foot warped wall
- 6 foot warped wall
- agility ladder
- ring challenge
- horizontal climbing wall
- monkey bar-stair challenge
- slack line
- hanging slack line
- 4 obstacle hanging challenge
- climbing rope
- slanted steps
- cargo net
- ninja obstacle challenge
CLICK HERE FOR OUR CURRENT CLASS OFFERINGS and PRICING!
All American Gymnastics requires all participants to register through our Parent Portal.
View Class & Activity Schedule here
Current or Previous Members click
New Members click
Please call 314-426-2496 or email us at email@example.com if you are having issue with online registration.
Come celebrate your child's big day at AAG!
- Parties are offered for children ages 3 years old & up
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday time slots available
- Activity options: gymnastics, super ninja, NERF or a combination
- Inflatables are available for an additional fee
You can now get more information on our party packages, available dates or book your party through our ONLINE!
If you are a party guest please use the following link to sign the required participation release form: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/v/aagstl/
All American Gymnastics offers a wide variety of activities for children 3 years old and up. Information and registration is available through the online registration button above.
- SUMMER CAMPS
- FAMILY PLAYTIME:
- Weekday supervised gym playtime for children 12 years & younger (parent participation required)
- Weekday drop off events for children ages 3-12 years from 9:30am-1:30pm
- ACTIVITY NIGHTS:
- Weekend drop off events for children ages 3-12 years from 5:00-9:00pm
- TUMBLING CLINICS:
- Offered on select Mondays & Wednesdays throughout the school year
- NINJA NIGHTS:
- Offered on select Fridays from 6:30-8:30pm for children ages 7-14 years old
- NERF NIGHTS:
- Offered on select Fridays from 6:30-8:30pm for children ages 5-14 years old
- PLAYGROUPS, FIELD TRIPS AND PARTIES:
- All American is a great place for your groups next gathering. We are to help you customize the perfect event!
- Gymnastics & Tumbling Classes
AAG's Gymnastics classes are taught using age appropriate curriculum with progressions and drils to teach gymnastics skills with a focus on building strength, coordination and balance. Preschool age classes are age based, while our school age classes are skill based using USA Gymnastics Level 1-3 skills.
AAG also offers Tumbling Classes for children ages 6 & up. The class focuses on the child's individual skills levels and goals for participating, whether it is for cheer leading, dance, parkour or more.
CLICK HERE FOR OUR CURRENT CLASS OFFERINGS and PRICING!
AAG offers a 10% sibling discount and 50% off the 2nd class discount!
Classes are offered year-round and once you are enrolled your child's class will be on-going until a 30 day drop noticed is given to the front office staff.
Looking for a Private Class for your group? Contact our office!
- Makiya Thompson - Class of 2015
Current Level: 10
Favorite Event: Vault
Youtube Channel: TBA
High School: Westminster Christian Academy
Clubs/Organizations: Youth Ministry Volunteer and Gymnastics Instructor
Aspire to Major in: General Studies
Coach’s Contact Information: Sue Renshaw (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Calendar sample thingy
To test the seo functions.
Porta nec enim urna dictumst sagittis pid ultricies, pid proin, lorem et in dictumst natoque sed cursus, montes scelerisque facilisis elit mid enim cursus. Mus diam rhoncus eu! Odio amet vel risus placerat lacus arcu tempor! Dignissim purus duis hac? Tincidunt turpis! Sociis arcu diam velit scelerisque in! Elementum. Enim.
Amet risus in integer lorem, phasellus a sed integer magna nisi, mauris ridiculus. Magnis pid phasellus phasellus, et. Tincidunt! Magna et! Nunc lectus habitasse ac facilisis! Adipiscing. Phasellus dis, nec! Porttitor! Lundium lorem? Turpis tincidunt elementum adipiscing! Penatibus etiam! Pulvinar a ac tortor aliquam quis habitasse augue rhoncus ridiculus.
Ultricies! Scelerisque nec sagittis dolor sociis turpis, rhoncus augue dis tincidunt ac, mus magnis in elementum turpis, adipiscing. A, eros purus, lectus velit cursus aliquam. Lectus ultricies, nec, nunc rhoncus in elementum dis ut sociis, elementum! Non, pid cursus. Mattis massa ut habitasse? Sit proin risus turpis, ac elit.
Lundium sit cras odio in, dignissim sit in non! Ut amet, lorem et porttitor? Magna nunc duis. Cum, platea, mauris lundium, urna nisi mattis turpis, ut pid! Nisi pulvinar, pid, magna, non lundium pulvinar mattis! Dictumst, amet platea platea. Magna nunc proin pid. Nec montes et rhoncus, aliquam enim.
- Welcome to Your New Website
Content is easy to create and modify on you new website. Keep content fresh and pertinent and increase your SEO ratings at the same time.
Sorry, but the page you requested cannot be found.