We are so happy to be back offering classes, camps and team practice. We are asking not only our staff but also our customers to make sure to follow the COVID-19 policies we have put in place so we can all stay healthy and the doors to the gym OPEN!
Please review our general policies for the gym as well as specific policies for classes, camps and team practice:
Children or adults exhibiting any of the following cannot be in attendance:
- You have a fever of 100.4 or over
- You have shortness of breath, difficulty breathing or coughing
- You have loss of smell or taste
- You have a sore throat, chills or muscle pain
- Anyone in your house is sick or exhibiting the above symptoms
- You have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 in the last two weeks
We suggest that you err on the side of caution, if your child is experiencing any of the above symptoms. Classes can be made up and it is for the safety of everyone that children stay home when they are sick or have been exposed to someone that is sick. Missing one class, practice or day of camp will benefit everyone if in doubt rather than risk exposure to the entire facility.
If your child is diagnosed with or has been exposed to COVID-19 and has attended AAG, we ask that you please contact our front office. If a staff member notices a child exhibiting symptoms, the child will be asked to leave class or camp until symptoms resolve. We do this to protect your child, other families, and our staff.
Thank you for your understanding.
Your child's safety is our number 1 priority, we appreciate your support and look forward to more fun this summer.
COVID-19 Policies for Class Participation: Checkout the class procedures video at https://youtu.be/23oM5n7mOO4.
- Student & Adults must not be showing any signs or symptoms of being sick in order to enter the building or attend class at AAG.
- Please do not arrive more that 10 minutes before your scheduled class; you may wait in the car or form a line outside where an AAG staff member will assist you into the building.
- 1 Parent/Guardian must be present in the building or waiting in the parking lot for all children 5 years and under.
- Temperature check will be required for anyone entering the building.
- All adults must wear a face mask. (All AAG staff will be wearing a mask)
- Disposable cups will be provided for water to use, please do not bring a water bottle.
- Your student should come dressed and ready for class with long hair ties back.
- Please leave any extra items with the exception of their shoes in the car.
- Cubbies will not be used. Shoes will be kept with them during class.
- Student will be required to follow social distancing protocol when instructed.
- If there is a repeated issue with following protocol the student will be asked to leave the class for the remainder of the day.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided by the coach and must be used before and after each rotation.
- Adults watching will be asked to follow social distancing and only sit or stand in the marked areas.
- If 1 adult choose to enter the building and watch class they may do so at the beginning of class, otherwise they will be asked to remain outside and students will be escorted out to their cars.
- It is asked of you to leave directly after class through the exit only door.
COVID-19 Policies for Camp Participation:
*as of 7/6 all campers 10 years and older must wear a face mask at arrival and dismissal.
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes before the start of camp
- First day, please park and walk your child up to their check in tent (email with
- your child's group will be sent Sunday before camp)
- The rest of the week you may pull up in the drop off area and stay in your car, if you prefer.
- Adults must wear a face mask.
- Temperatures will be checked prior to parent leaving.
- Children will be given a drawstring bag to use daily for their lunch and belongings.
- Belongings should be kept to a minimum.
- Social distancing will be used as much as possible including;
- Marked off spaces for stretching
- Clearly marked walking paths in the gym
- Marked spots at each event area and activity center
- Counselor’s will spray children’s hands before each change in events/activities.
- Foam pits and inflatables will not be used until further notice.
- There will be 20 minutes of outside time 2-3 times throughout the day. Children will be sprayed with 50 spf sunblock and given sunblock lotion to apply to their own face, unless the parent indicates they do not want it applied.
- Campers will be required to participate in outside activities, we will only make alternate plans for the entire group based on weather conditions.
- Camp groups will not be mixed, they will stay in the same group all week.
- All games, crafts, activities, and lunch will be done with their group only.
- The last 15 minutes of the camp day will be outside in their group tent.
- Parents are asked to pull up towards the tent area for pick up.
- Please have your child’s first & last name on a paper in your windshield to help with the process.
Camp is a fun time, but it can also be an adjustment for many kids as they learn the expectations of a new place. If issues arise AAG’s camp supervisor will contact, you to discuss options for assisting your child with their camp day. In rare cases there is the possibility of a camper being asked to not continue the camp week if the appropriate steps cannot be met. Our goal is to be a safe and fun place for every child in our program!
Cleaning is always top priority at AAG, however now it is even more important! In addition to our daily clean procedures, there will be cleaning throughout the day during breaks, in between events when possible to provide extra cleaning and disinfecting of the gym area, activity areas, viewing area and bathrooms.